What it's all about........

Part art and part science, fusing glass is a continuous learning process that fills a great deal of my time. I am still amazed with each piece that comes out of the kiln. The following are some of the pieces that I had made in the past few years.

While most of these pieces have been sold, if you see something you like just drop me an email and I will be glad to customize a piece for you.

Click on images to enlarge.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Latest Work

Sunset in December, 16" bowl

Wildfire, 16" bowl
Grand Prismatic Spring
Yellowstone National Park

Montana Stone Fence
                   The technique used in these two pieces reminds me of river rock or old stone fences

Walk to the River

Rocky Mt. High

Midnight



Dinnerware, pears or apples
2 Tone bowls, 7"

Green/Blue 7" bowl